3 posts in 3 days, what!
I was tagged in a video on the Nando’s Facebook page earlier in the week and couldn’t believe how simple yet amazing the recipe being promoted looked. As a big fan of the veggie range at Nando’s I though i’d give it a go at home.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Cashew nuts
For the Guac
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 lime zest
- 1/4 squeezed lime
- 1/2 Red onion
- Bunch of chopped coriander
- 20ml Nando’s medium peri sauce
- Start off by washing your sweet potatoes and preheating your oven
- Thickly slice the potatoes, at this point I like to leave the skins on however feel free to peel them off if you’re not keen
- Arrange the slices on baking parchment on a tray
- Put in the oven and cook for up to 25 mins, turning halfway
- After 15 mins, it’s time to make the guacamole
- Peel your avocado into a bowl, add the lime juice and zest, red onion and coriander and of course the peri sauce, I have the medium sauce but I believe they also do mild and hot
- Remove the sweet potato slices from the oven and arrange on your plate before scooping the guac on top
- Don’t forget to add a sprinkling of cashews
Also, thanks to Nando’s for the inspiration and thanks to everyone on here for the love on my skincare post!