The truth is, I’M SO BORED OF WEARING JEANS…
I seemed to have spent my entire time at uni in jeans, and predominantly, skinny jeans from Topshop as that’s what I felt most comfortable in. It took me AGES to perk up the courage to buy mom jeans because with a short yet curvier build, I was worried that mom jeans would just make me look ‘wider’. The trousers featured in this post are ones that i’ve found really comfortable to wear and don’t make me feel tooOOOoo conscious.
Now it’s the summer I have to wear jeans to work everyday anyway however here’s a few of trousers and cigarette trousers that I’m loving wearing on my days off…
The trousers are all in a size 10 and i’ve linked the items where possible!
- Topshop cigarette pants (no longer available)
- Calvin Klein socks
- Adidas Stan Smiths
- Grey Pinstripe trousers – River Island
- Pink tshirt – Stüssy
- Pink Socks – Calvin Klein
- Navy suede Trainers – Reebok
- Navy cigarette trousers – Next
- White printed tshirt – Polar Skate Co.
- Converse x Comme Des Garçons PLAY shoes
- Wine Cigarette Trousers – ASOS
- Striped tshirt – Polar Skate Co
- Black and White Socks – Calvin Klein
- Wine handbag – Vintage Hermés
- Black Converse
Locations: South Coast & South London