Couldn’t believe it when this Pinterest recipe ACTUALLY worked and the end result looked pretty damn similar to that of the masterpiece saved and pinned to my food inspo board…
- Rude Health Almond Milk
- Plain Flour
- Baking Powder
- Raw Coconut Sugar
- Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Blueberries, Banana, Coconut Flakes, Agave
- Like with most of my recipe’s, I usually just make it up on the spot when it comes to measurements…
- I started with all the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, oats, sugar and salt and then added 1 cup of almond milk and vanilla extract.
- After making the batter, I let it sit for 5 minutes whilst I heated the pan, and cut up my fruit.
- I put half a teaspoon of coconut oil into a non stick pan and slowly added the batter for my first pancake. Immediately I pushed 3 or 4 blueberries into the batter before flipping after about 25 seconds on a med-heat.
- After making my pancakes, I put some chopped banana inbetween each layer and smothered the whole lot in agave, more blueberries and banana slices. The finishing touch is the coconut flakes – best sprinkled all over your masterpiece!
Take a look at the photos below and enjoy!
Thanks for reading,